17 April 2006

Baptism at the Easter Vigil


Here I am all dressed up and newly baptized into the household of faith. My Grandad, Gram, and Grandnan came from Sydney Forks. And my Grampy & Nanny came from Kennectook. Also in attendance was most of the Parish of Neil's Harbour with Ingonish! The service was held at St. John's Church, Ingonish. Dad poured water on my head and anointed me with holy oil. It was kind of fun! But a bit exhausting!



Here is a beter picture of the lovely baptismal gown that my Gran made for me:



Also in attendance were both of my godmothers: "Aunt" Chris & "Aunt" Brenda. My Grandad was a proxy for my godfather, "Uncle" Ian - He had to preside at the Easter Vigil in his own parish, and I missed him.

More pictures will follow in the days ahead, so check back soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful girl. We are so lucky to have her in our lives.